Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: A huge favor to ask...

  1. #1
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I really want the paisley dress and boots that are on special at AG Place but I don't have an extra $30 to spend to get it. I was thinking that maybe someone who lives close to AGP and already has the outfit and doesn't want another one and is planning to spend that much money at AGP anyway- could someone pick one up for me? I would sincerely appreciate it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am going to being going on Friday I think to P/U DD B-Day Present I will see if they will let me have two at the special price.

    Talk with you if I get it

    Christine

  3. #3
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Thank you! I hope you can get both! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How much is the outfit on special for??

  5. #5
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I believe it is $14.00.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Savannahsmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2005
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was able to order two of the BB rosy red outfits 2 months ago when I placed an order at AGPC. Maybe they were just being nice to me, but it didn't sound like it was a problem when I asked if I could have 2. Good luck.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh darn it! I REALLY want that outfit. I probably can't afford forty-five dollars in AG purchases though... Time to dig through the couch cushions!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bumping for FelinaDoon

  9. #9
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for the bump, Anna! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •